Welcome to SgFinance.sg Forum. Please read the Rules below prior to using this Forum.
Use of this Forum implies that you have read, understood, and accepted the conditions and guidelines below.
The discussion Forum provides you the opportunity to tap the knowledge and experience of peers in Singapore or even worldwide by creating an on-going roundtable discussion on topics related to this blog. The Forum contains separate categories for on different finance issues for discussion. If you would like to begin a discussion on an examination category not listed, you may send an e-mail to suggest a new category to be added to the Forum via the Contact Page or post your requested topic in the Forum link here.
Please also register first before you start posting!
Conditions and Guidelines
- Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled. Participants may not link, in any manner, to sites or images containing pornography, sexually explicit, gross violence, or are determined by moderators to be detrimental to the community.
- Any posts that contain ads or other form of advertising will be removed. Posts that contain links to other sites advertising hosting services will be deleted.
- Participants may not bump threads. Bumping can refer to posting useless information, making corrections or updates in a new post, posting one-liners or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot or to bring it to the top of its forum. Moderators will use their discretion, depending on the nature of the post, as to whether to take action or not.
- If you spam our members in any manner, your account will be disabled. You are not allowed to solicit business through this forum.
- We reserve the right to ask you to change and/or remove your signature at any time, for any reason.
- Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by participants in discussions are those of the author. You rely on such information at your own risk. Participants are urged to seek professional advice for specific, individual situations and not rely solely on advice or opinions given in the discussions.
- Any abuse towards our staff and/or management in any form, may result in immediate suspension of your account.
- We would like to request all forum users to avoid posting malicious comments about other financial institutions / services.